RW Paintball has a number of sites, in greater London, with easy access by car or train.
Our Newgate Street Village site is just 4 miles north of the M25 and takes 10 minutes from Enfield or Barnet. with easy access from the M25, A10 and A1(M) this location is perfect for any North Londoners living close to these routes.
Sitting in the Hertfordshire countryside, this is an amazing woodland paintball site close to London. Open most weekends, we offer Adult paintball, paintball for teenagers and kids paintball parties. If you want more information on how to find us get in touch.
This site is easily accessible from North, East and West London. There are several mainline rail stations within 10 minutes taxi ride from our door!
From Central London
Sidcup Paintball is just 30 minutes train from London Bridge or Charring Cross followed by a 15 bus or cab ride. Or a 45 minute drive on the A20. Sidcup offers paintbal games for all players from school year 7 to adults.
If you’re looking for kids paintball you’ll need to travel to our North London site or across to Longfield in Kent. Both easy journeys by car or train.
From South & Central London
Sidcup Paintball is again a good option, due to its good transport links from London bridge!
If you live to the South West of the capital, we also have a site at Henfold Lakes Dorking which offers Adults, teenagers and kids games.
Have a look at the map below and get in touch to get more information on locations.
- Basildon Paintball and Kids Paintball
- Broxbourne Kids Paintball
- Canterbury Paintball and kids paintball
- Dorking Paintball and Kids Paintball
- Hatfield, Cheshunt & North London Paintball and Kids Paintball
- Longfield & Meopham Paintball and kids paintball
- Sawbridgeworth, Harlow & Bishops Stortford Paintball and Kids Paintball
- Sidcup, Dartford & Orpington Paintball
- Southend Paintball & Kids Paintball
- Stoke & Crew RW Paintball & Kids Paintball
Please note we do not run paintball games or sell any equipment from our London, Kent or Hertfordshire offices.